A selection of articles related to nursing.
Original articles from our library related to the Nursing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nursing.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Morgan le Fay
- The final incarnation of the Irish valkyrie Morrigan, Morgan plays a critical but ambiguous role in the Arthurian cycle. Portrayed as a mortal female deeply learned in Magick and a close relative of Arthur's (maternal half-sister), she is always at odds with...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Nursing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nursing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Knowing your nursing knowledge
- The Sundowners were the winning team at Germanna Community College's National Council Licensure Examination's Nursing Bowl on Friday. The annual game-show style competition and nursing college fair were held at the Daniel Technology Center in ...
- Effort to require nursing facilities to allow camera monitoring delayed
- In 2013, the Suffolk resident lobbied legislators to change the law to allow electronic cameras in nursing facilities so families could monitor their relatives' care.
- Healthcare Providers Look to Fill Nursing Positions
- "There is a very high demand for nursing not just in the state of North Dakota, but actually nationwide. By 2020 we are anticipating a shortage of 1.6 million nurses.
- State health secretary outlines nursing home changes
- HARRISBURG — State health department officials moved on several fronts to improve nursing home care oversight during the past year, including making it easier for citizens to file complaints about poor or substandard care.
- Nursing home owner sues tenants' children for $50M
- A Brooklyn landlord whose senior home has been accused of elder abuse has filed a $50 million lawsuit against the children of the remaining residents, who refuse to leave. Developer Haysha Deitsch, the owner of Prospect Park Residence, is pointing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessung document
characters in guilty gear sol badguy
antoni gaud notes
clopen set examples
civilization ii wonders of the world