A selection of articles related to nursing.
Original articles from our library related to the Nursing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nursing.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Morgan le Fay
- The final incarnation of the Irish valkyrie Morrigan, Morgan plays a critical but ambiguous role in the Arthurian cycle. Portrayed as a mortal female deeply learned in Magick and a close relative of Arthur's (maternal half-sister), she is always at odds with...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Nursing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nursing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Nursing Home Checklist
- Visit Nursing Home Compare at www.medicare.gov/NHCompare for more information.
- Nursing and Director of the Nursing Service, New York Hospital,.
Suggested News Resources
- Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw nursing sore back, concerns coach Tom Coughlin, could
- BY Ebenezer Samuel New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw is unsure he will play Monday against the Jets. The injury-plagued Giants have yet another banged-up key player to worry about.
- Lifelong nurse shares stories with nursing students
- (Rome News-Tribune) a handful of students from Shorter University's School of Nursing have been meeting with her to talk about how nurse training was back then compared to now. in Taylor County.
- Three-month vigil for missing nursing student Michelle Le to be held Saturday
- By Eric Kurhi HAYWARD -- Michael Le was planning to go back to UC Berkeley this week to start the last two classes he needs for his psychology degree. And Krystine Dinh was planning to move in with Michael's sister, Michelle, this summer.
- Classroom notes: Lincoln-Way N. students visit nursing home
- FRANKFORT — A group of Lincoln-Way North High School students shared their time and talents with nursing home residents, entertaining them with musical duets and engaging them in a game of Bingo or Wii Bowling.
- NYC mayor orders Zone A nursing homes to evacuate
- AP NEW YORK — Mayor Michael Bloomberg has ordered nursing, senior homes and hospitals in Zone A low-lying areas to evacuate beginning Friday. He asked these facilities and hospitals to coordinate evacuation efforts with health officials.
Suggested Web Resources
- American Nurses Association
- We promote high nursing quality, address nursing ethics & other workplace concerns, address the latest nurse issues, and lobby for healthcare reform.
- Nursing Jobs | Nursing Job
- Find Nursing Jobs. A Nursing Job search site with career information. Nursing Jobs available now.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmarthe bibesco exile
protestant reformation resources
yokogaki and tategaki
ablution ablution in the hebrew bible
morocco european influence
black like me