Nuu Chah Nulth
- Tofino will post signs in English and Nuu-chah-nulth languages
- Tofino Mayor Josie Osborne says the signs, which direct people to nearby beaches and major destinations, came out of long discussions with Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation, which claims Tofino as its traditional territory and speaks the Nuu-chah-nulth language.
- WEEKEND: Peninsula College to present Native skills at Culture Fair today in
- Guest artists will include carvers George David of the Nuu-chah-nulth, Mark Johnson of the Makah and Darrell Charles of the Lower Elwha Klallam; weavers Theresa Parker and Jamie Valadez of the Lower Elwha Klallam; and beading expert Leilani Barkley, ...
- Community briefs: Spring Break activities, beach cleanups and more
- Tween Activity Club, Wednesday, March 23 from 3:30–4:30 p.m. Tweens will learn about traditional Nuu-chah-nulth foods.
- Peninsula College plans Culture Fair on Friday in Port Angeles
- Artists include Master Carver George David (Nuu-chah-nulth) and Mark Johnson (Makah), Master Weaver Theresa Parker, Jamie Valadez (Lower Elwha), Beadwork with Leilani Barkley (Lower Elwha), and Carver Darrell Charles (Lower Elwha). For more ...
- Nuu-chah-nulth Call for Emergency Equipment, Training After Fatal Boat Sinking
- Now the Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council—which represents Ahousaht and 13 other First Nation communities—is calling for its members to be recognized as first responders and given specialized search-and-rescue training and equipment. The accident, which ...
Nuu Chah Nulth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuu Chah Nulth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Nuu Chah Nulth Topics
Related searchesg4 tv channel g4techtv canada
camillus ancient rome
hackney carriage history