Nuu Chah Nulth
- a. A Native American people inhabiting Vancouver Island in British Columbia and Cape Flattery in northwest Washington. b.
- We know ourselves as Nuu-chah-nulth, which can be translated as “along the mountains” and refers to our traditional territories.
- Deriving the definiteness effects in Nuu-chah-nulth locatives1
- locatives in Nuu-chah-nulth are expressed by affixal predicates which Nuu- chah-nulth is a Southern Wakashan language spoken on Vancouver Island.
- Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council Tiic^@aq+
- Quu'asa Program. Community Wellness www.nuuchahnulth.
- WEEKEND — Makah Days celebrates tribe's family, culture
- The Makah, who live at the most northwestern point of the contiguous 48 states, are Nuu-chah-nulth, and their closest tribal relatives live on Vancouver Island in Canada, so Makah Days is also a reunion of people.
- Gardening my way out of the doldrums
- The Nuu-chah-nulth dried the berries. The Kwakwaka'wakw harvested the berries early and ripened the fruit in storage before drying.
- What it will really take to survive
- Mears roped in a few of my Nuu-chah-nulth friends to share with him their knowledge of food-gathering, and of the local materials that they harvest and use, such as cedar bark for weaving baskets and clothing.
- New band chief brings the energy of youth
- I am very proud of my culture, which is Coast Salish and Nuu-chah-nulth," she said. Tseycum had been led for 30 years - with a few short breaks - by former chief Vern Jacks.
- COVER: Massive Aboriginal attack
- Made in response to the acquittal of a Seattle police officer in the daytime shooting of John T. Williams, a 50-year-old woodcarver of the Nuu-chah-nulth First Nations, it was something that ATCR felt that they had to do.
- Nuu-chah-nulth home page
- Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council, see our organization · Le Conseil tribal de Nuu- chah-nulth, visitez notre organisation.
- Nuu chah nulth Song, Wawmeesh Memorial, Nov 06 - YouTube
- Oct 3, 2007 The Nuu-chah-nulth song being performed at the Memorial for the late Wawmeesh, George Watts, of the Tseshaht First Nation.
Nuu Chah Nulth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuu Chah Nulth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nuu Chah Nulth Topics
Related searchesjudy collins discography
practices of jehovahs witnesses
doncaster famous people
mode of production
ovary mammalian ovary