- How ancient India explored knowledge through nyaya
- The earliest epistemological ideas come from ancient India. Further, epistemology as a system also seems to have come from India with the advent of the Nyaya School of philosophy, which originated between 500 and 200 BCE. Akshapada Gautama wrote ...
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
- Are Hindus actually tolerant?
- In ancient India, nyaya - one of the six classical schools of philosophy - dealt primarily with epistemology (and so did many of the Upanishads). In the Indian tradition, knowledge was always given a prime slot.
- Book Review: The Country of First Boys by Amartya Sen
- By drawing on the concepts of niti and nyaya from classical Sanskrit, Sen delineates between organisational or behavioural correctness ('niti') and realised justice ('nyaya').
Nyaya Epistemology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nyaya Epistemology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Nyaya Epistemology Topics
Related searchesthiol nomenclature
meaning of dreams about tower
peter pan storyline