- Did Logic Go from India to Greece?
- The Nyāya calls itself pramāṇa śāstra, or the science of correct knowledge. Knowing is based on four conditions: 1. The subject or the pramatṛ; 2.
- Silla-Sarona villages get road connectivity
- Villagers from the Silla-Sarona nyaya panchayat are ecstatic at getting a road to their villages. The trial run of the roads was conducted on Saturday. The villagers organised a small function on Saturday and thanked Mussoorie MLA ...
- Trust to launch Sanskrit gurukul in Goa
- Secretary of the trust, Aparna Patil, said that the curriculum will consist of three subjects - Vyakran Shastra or linguistics, Nyaya Shastra or the science of logic, and the Mimansa Shastra or the science of interpretation.
- 'Single anklet' once again chimes on Kathakali stage
- His book 'Bharatiya Nyaya Shastravum Adhunika Ganithavum' (Indian logic science and modern mathematics) that illustrated and simplified complex mathematical principles with examples derived from Indian mythology, poetry and folklore has been ...
Nyaya Sastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nyaya Sastra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Nyaya Sastra Topics
Related searcheswwe originals
cha-cha-cha dance description
dream symbol knife
little rock nine political background
object composition example
art periods romanticism to modern art