Nylon Historical Uses
A selection of articles related to nylon historical uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Nylon Historical Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nylon Historical Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Nylon Historical Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nylon Historical Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NYLON FIBER FACTS
- performance characteristics of nylon 6 and 6,6 as related to carpet. There is no evidence that the use of either nylon type as the base raw material will negatively impact the physical performance of a .
- R&D Strategy and Forecasting
- Nylon History. Carothers Historic empiric correlations are insufficient if there is no clear causal relationship Presupposition: historic parallels.
- Biodegradation of Nylon and other Synthetic Polyamides
- Chemical Structures, and Preparation of Nylon Oligomers . . .
- How did we improve our washing methods since prehistory?
- This document summarizes the “History of Washing” and explains how washing methods have been improved . The use of soap for bathing was reported as early as 1500 B.C.
- Silicone Biomaterials: History and Chemistry Medical Applications of
- Silicone Biomaterials: History and Chemistry. &. Medical Applications of Silicones .
Suggested Web Resources
- CHA's History of Du Pont's Nylon Fibers
- Nylon uses started appearing as soon as this synthetic fiber was available.
- Nylon Historical Uses | RM.com ®
- Nylon Historical Uses articles, reference materials. Need more on Nylon Historical Uses?
- Brief History of Nylon: Discovery, Progression and Uses - Associated
- Nov 12, 2007 Nylon has a long withstanding relationship with western society in everything from parachutes to stockings.