- Dial tone: The crazy is coming from inside the iPhone
- Already this week we've learned that the San Bernardino iPhone that Apple won't make a whole new operating system to unlock could contain the plans for a nuclear attack. It almost certainly does not but… scary! Right?
- FEATURE-Conflict and powerful companies stoke land disputes in Myanmar's Kachin
- "Land confiscations in Kachin have been so rampant there is little vacant land left," Bawk Ja Lum Nyoi, a fiery political activist known for taking on powerful interests, said. "Villagers are too scared to speak up.
- Kamakura: Realism and Spirituality in the Sculpture of Japan
- In his left hand he hold the wish-granting jewel (nyoi hōju). The standing sculpture seems almost ready to move, an active figure ready to assist the supplicant.
- Two freed, but countless others still enslaved by armed groups
- On February 7 The Myanmar Times passed details of Ah Nyoi and Thin Thin Hlaing's abduction to the United Nations Children's Fund, which heads a task force on grave violations against children, including use of child soldiers.
- 'We Need To Be Human': Zuhal Sultan On Starting The Iraqi Youth Orchestra
- It's difficult enough to start an orchestra, but Zuhal Sultan founded the National Youth Orchestra of Iraq (NYOI) as a teenager in the middle of a war.
Nyoi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nyoi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
norma mccorvey background
electron magnetic dipole moment
u2 sound samples
buckingham theorem examples
air embolism symptoms