- nys·tag·mus (n -st g m s). n. A rapid, involuntary, oscillatory motion of the eyeball.
- Nystagmus is an involuntary eye movement of one or both eyes in any or all fields or gaze.
- CHAPTER. 23. Nystagmus.
- Congenital nystagmus
- Idiopathic congenital nystagmus is defined as conjugated, spontaneous and idiopathic congenital nystagmus have been reported during non-visual tasks.
- Precision needed
- First, the “follow the pen” test, known as the Horizontal Gase Nystagmus Test, has not been used in Kansas courts as evidence of impairment for almost 20 years (see State v. Witte, 1992).
- Apl De Ap urges cabalen to follow their dreams
- Afflicted with nystagmus, or involuntary movement of the eyes, Apl was initially flown to the US by the Pearl S. Buck Foundation for treatment. As the disease progressed, his sponsor eventually adopted him, enabling him to stay in California.
- Drunk drivers, beware OPD's new DUI patrol
- That allows us to give expert testimony in court on horizontal gaze nystagmus," Barge said. Wright carries a stethoscope and blood pressure meter and uses physical tests to "bridge the [evidence] gap" from observed erratic driving to a DUI charge.
- TULLOS v. STATE
- In his first issue, Tullos complains the trial court denied his motion requesting that testimony related to Tullos's Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN) testing be suppressed.
- Early onset nystagmus often accompanies vision loss acquired at birth or soon after and may be one of the first signs that a child has a loss of vision.
- Nystagmus: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Nystagmus may be caused by congenital diseases of the eye.
- Nystagmus | American Optometric Association
- Nystagmus is a vision condition in which the eyes make repetitive, uncontrolled movements, often resulting in reduced vision.
- American Nystagmus Network
- Apr 22, 2011 A nonprofit organization to serve the needs and interests of those affected by nystagmus.
Nystagmus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nystagmus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe seekers an australian band
butch cassidy death
polygamy polygamy in fiction
center of silence