- Emmanuel Nzambi sentenced to 22 to 45 years in state prison after pleading
- After more than five years, Moola's family saw Cumberland County Judge Edward Guido sentence Emmanuel Nzambi to 22 to 45 years in state prison on Tuesday after Nzambi pleaded guilty but mentally ill to third-degree murder. The sentence includes 2 to 5 ...
- Albert Kankienza: «Nous ne sommes pas allés demander à Dieu de donner un troisième mandat à Kabila»
- Tristesse pour le Congo de s'être enrichi que de ces binzambi-nzambi dont l'inculture et l'analphabétisme des populations constituent un vrai terreau pour leurs irruptions à la manière de la mauvaise herbe.
- Emmanuel Nzambi sentenced to 20 to 40 years for Dauphin County shooting, faces
- View full sizeSean Simmers, The Patriot-News/2007 Emmanuel Nzambi is led into his preliminary hearing at District Judge William Wenner's office in Lower Paxton Twp. Nzambi was there for charges filed after a July 14th shooting outside the Brooks ...
Nzambi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nzambi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
continental airlines flight 11
atheism gnostic and agnostic atheism
al-fatiha alternate names
ozzy osbourne controversy