- Definition of Ornithorhynchus anatinus in the AudioEnglish.net Dictionary. Meaning of Ornithorhynchus anatinus.
- Isolation and Characterisation of Microsatellite Loci from the
- evident between Tasmanian and Victorian O. anatinus. O.
- Fauna of Australia Volume 1b - Mammalia
- rules of priority of nomenclature, became O. anatinus (Shaw) (fide Iredale &. Troughton 1934).
- MAMMALIAN SPECIES N... 585, pp. 1-9, 3 ﬁgs. Qrnithorhynchus
- Jun 1, 1998 The skull of 0. dicksoni is larger and more plesiomorphie than the skull of the living O. anatinus.
- Nme1 Nme2 Nme2a and Nme2b
- B. taurus. M.
- What makes an egg unique? – Clues from evolutionary scenarios of
- Aug 11, 2010 species (H. sapiens, O. anatinus, G.
- Platypus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Species: O. anatinus. Binomial name The platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) is a semi-aquatic mammal endemic to eastern Australia, including Tasmania.
- O. anatinus - Memidex dictionary/thesaurus
- Aug 1, 2011 "O. anatinus" definition: a small densely furred aquatic monotreme of Australia and Tasmania having a broad bill and tail, and webbed feet.
- AccessScience | O anatinus
- Search Results: O anatinus. Platypus.
- KEGG O.anatinus: 100078191
- Ornithorhynchus anatinus (platypus): 100078191, Help. Entry. 100078191 CDS O.
O Anatinus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, O Anatinus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
O Anatinus Topics
Related searchestimbuktu ravage and decline
rainey bethea growing up
ayodhya legacy and importance