- Another giant oarfish washes up in the Philippines (VIDEO)
- It's hard not to get really excited by an oarfish sighting. Thanks to their uncanny resemblance to the sea serpents of lore, and their habit of popping up so very infrequently, these strange creatures have remained a true mystery of the deep.
- Biggest oarfish seen at Catalina Island in years washes ashore
- A dead oarfish with a belly full of krill washed up on Santa Catalina Island this week, marking a rare sighting of the deep-sea creature and the largest to appear on the island in years, experts say.
- Oarfish: The true tale of the fish we can't seem to get enough of
- Today I sit at my computer totally aghast that the media seems to have gone into a frenzy once again about the latest oarfish that washed up on Catalina yesterday. I get it.
- Rare oarfish found dead in the surf at La Jolla
- SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - A rarely seen sea creature caused quite a stir along Shell Beach in La Jolla. The body of a 10-foot long oarfish was found floating in the water. It's not yet known how the fish died or how it ended up near the beach.
- Rare deep-sea oarfish found dead on Catalina Island beach
- Oarfish are not usually seen off the California coast because they mostly live in deep tropical waters, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The toothless, bony fish feed on small fish and shrimp.
Oarfish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oarfish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesagaricales life cycle
pierre raymond de montmort
tenjho tenge episode list
list of medical schools canada