A selection of articles related to oaths.
Original articles from our library related to the Oaths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oaths.
- Scottish A very obscure figure, apparently a Divinity whose Name is used in oaths and exclamations, often as an invoking force with which to hurl fortune (sometimes good, but more usually bad) toward another....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- (Oath) Child of Eris, and the divine spirit of oaths and solemn promises; by the Hellenes a bitter and grievous obligation, since they regarded the binding to an oath as a surrender to the dubious mercy of the Gods....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
Oaths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oaths books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New Member Oath Oath of Office
- (name of chapter) Junior Chamber and will to the best of my ability, serve as a living example of this organization's philosophy and beliefs.
- Oaths of the Current Court
- Oct 1, 2010 John G. Roberts, Jr.
- Duty of1)isci0sure Language Set Forth in Oaths or Deciarations
- complying with 37 CFR i.
- Text of the Oaths of Office 2009
- Aug 5, 2009 Text of the Oaths of Office for Supreme Court Justices. INFORMATION SHEET.
- 62.020 Persons authorized to administer official oaths -- Certification
- 62.020 Persons authorized to administer official oaths -- Certification and filing.
Suggested News Resources
- Parliament-boycotting BDP plans to take oath in October
- Turkey's pro-Kurdish Peace and Democracy Party (BDP), which has refused to take the oath of office and assume its seats since the June 12 elections, plans to end its boycott in October, when the Turkish Parliament returns from its summer recess.
- At coaching classes, students take oath to stay clean
- The academies have taken to administering an oath to the aspirants to stop corruption if and when they join the civil services. Those who coach students are also holding special lectures to train students on how to avoid corruption.
- New recall election winning Dems could take oath of office as soon as Friday
- MADISON, WI (WTAQ) - Wisconsin's two newest state senators can take their oaths-of-office as early as Friday.
- Gallegly's oaths
- I was looking forward to asking him why he felt it necessary to swear allegiance to a pledge other than the oath of office he took upon becoming a US congressman.
- Recruits swear oath to Queen
- ARMY numbers were swelled this week when a total of 15 young men and women swore their oaths of allegiance to Queen and country at a mass enlistment ceremony in the council chamber of Scarborough Town Hall.
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Oaths
- An invocation to God to witness the truth of a statement.
- One-in-a-Thousand Society
- The One-in-a-Thousand Society (OATHS) was founded in July 1992 by Ronald K . Hoeflin, Ph.D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescelebi obtaining celebi
bhajan modern forms
red vs blue characters gary
dream dictionary apples
kansas professional sports teams