A selection of articles related to oatmeal.
Original articles from our library related to the Oatmeal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oatmeal.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Oats: Correspondences
- Avena sativa Folk Names: Groats, Oatmeal Gender:Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Parsley: Correspondences
- Petroselinum sativum Folk Names: Devil's Oatmeal, Percely, Persil, Petersilie, Petroselinum, Rock Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Persephone Power: Lust, Protection, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Oatmeal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oatmeal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oatmeal & Beyond
- If you eat instant oatmeal, keep in mind that some of of sugar comes from the oatmeal's fruit, says Quaker.
- oatmeal is a suPer fooD for Your Heart
- oatmeal is a suPer fooD for Your Heart oatmeal: it's smart for your heart.
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies. Desserts. Ingredients.
- National Oatmeal Month
- More oatmeal is eaten in January than in any other month of the year!
- BANANA-OATMEAL BREAD
- Add bananas and oatmeal to batter. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake until top of loaf is firm to touch, 45 to 55 minutes.
Suggested News Resources
- Can Adding THIS To Your Oatmeal Reduce Its Health Benefits?
- By Rachel Grumman Bender for YouBeauty.com With summer coming to an end you may already be having visions of wrapping yourself in a cashmere blanket with a hot and hearty bowl of oatmeal in hand to fend off the morning chill.
- Burger King, Quaker Hope Oatmeal Sticks
- Maybe that's why Burger King and Quaker Oats are getting together to offer two flavors of oatmeal at the fast feeder's outlets nationwide.
- Savor Mornings with NEW Oatmeal Pancakes from Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast
- Aunt Jemima® Frozen Breakfast, a portfolio brand of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, announced a new addition to their pancake family today, Oatmeal Pancakes.
- Burger King wants women in its court
- The next step in that direction: adding Quaker oatmeal. Burger King plans to announce a partnership with Chicago-based Quaker Oats on Thursday that will bring Quaker-branded oatmeal to its more than 7200 restaurants nationwide.
- Burger King Dethrones Creepy Mascot, Adds Oatmeal and Guacamole
- Guacamole, oatmeal, and other healthy-sounding stuff that appeals to moms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Comics, Quizzes, and Stories - The Oatmeal
- The Oatmeal · Comics · Quizzes · Blog · New! Book · Shop. Follow: Twitter · Facebook · RSS / Email.
- Comics - The Oatmeal
- The Oatmeal · Comics · Quizzes · Blog · New!
- Welcome to Quaker Oats
- Quaker Oats is the makers of many of your favorite household food items including Old Fashioned Oats, Instant Oatmeal, Chewy Granola, and Simple Harvest.
- Oatmeal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Oatmeal is ground oat groats (i.e., oat-meal, cf.
- Matthew Inman (@Oatmeal) on Twitter
- Sign up for Twitter to follow Matthew Inman (@Oatmeal). Truth, beauty, and unkempt chest hair.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.