A selection of articles related to ob river.
Original articles from our library related to the Ob River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ob River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. 2:2 And the LORD spake unto me, saying, 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Ob River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ob River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Waterbirds in the valley of the Ob river tributaries (Western Siberia
- Siberian plain in the Chulym-river area (Ob river right tributary) in May – July from 1996 – 2002 and in the Vasugan-river area.
- Hydrological modelling of the Ob river
- the Ob river. Sylvain Biancamaria(1), Nelly Mognard(1), Paul Bates(2), Aaron. Boone(3) & Jean-François Cretaux(1).
- Ob' River flood inundations from satellite observations: A
- 2000 monthly inundation extents over a Boreal environment, the Ob River basin.
Suggested News Resources
- ATR-42 to substitute Nordavia's air crasher
- The aircraft ditched in the waters of the Ob river bringing 7 fatalities and a number of injuries. Three weeks earlier, a flight operated on Tupolev-134 crashed a kilometer away from Petrozavodsk airport: 47 passengers died.
- Siberian woman finds pet cat month after jet crash
- A woman from Siberia found her cat lost in mid-July in an airline crash when a Russian regional passenger jet with 36 people on board ditched in the western Siberian Ob River killing seven, the local TV channel said on Thursday.
- Russian cargo plane crashes killing crew of 11
- Less than a month earlier, seven people were killed when another An-24 with 37 people onboard attempted an emergency landing onto the Ob River in Siberia after an engine fire.
- Soviet river diversion project may be worth reviving after improvements -expert
- He said a canal linking Khanty Mansiisk, in Western Siberia, to Central Asia would enable Russia to sell 6-7% of the Ob River's water to agricultural and industrial producers in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and, possibly, Turkmenistan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ob River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ob River (Russian: Обь), also Obi, is a major river in western Siberia, Russia and is the world's seventh longest river.
- Ob River (river, Russia) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Ob River (river, Russia), river of central Russia.
- Ob River
- The Ob River is the fourth largest river in Russia, which flows for 2268 miles or 3650 kilometers in the western part of Siberia.
- Autumn On Ob River
- Describes the film directed by Janno Simm about the Khanty people in North- Western Siberia.
- Water Bodies: Ob River
- Ob River, also Obi, is a major river in West Siberia, Russia, the country's fourth longest.
Ob River Topics
Related searchesdmitri mendeleev periodic table
edmontonstrathcona election results
pollo campero mexico
breast size shape and composition