- Obatala - Meaning and definition. Obatala In Yoruba mythology, Obatala was the son of Olodumare. He created mankind from the earth.
- Omo Obatala Egbe, Inc.
- Omo Obatala Egbe, Inc. • 578 Quincy Street, Brooklyn, NY 11221 • 718.841-7886 • (Voicemail/Fax).
- The Creation of the Universe: Yoruba, Nigeria
- Unfortunately, Obatala, one of Olorun's favorites, was not pleased. “The world would Olorun gladly gave Obatala permission to create the solid land.
- The Guardian Newspaper
- May 17, 2009 J.K. OBATALA, in his Abuja Office, Osaisai was reticent about the MOU Mr.
- Table of Contents - iyalodde.ch
- Obatala. Cantos Yoruba. Cantos lyesa.
- ¡mas Es el padre bondadoso de todos los orishas y de la
- ¡mas. Es el padre bondadoso de todos los orishas y de la humanidad. El es también el dueño de todas las cabezas y las mentes.
- Isese Day to hold on Saturday
- Speaking with Community News at Obatala Temple in Ile-Ife recently as regards the festival, Chief Dada Obatala said, all traditionalists would converge at the palace of Oba Okunade Sijuwade for royal blessing before moving to the venue of the occasion.
- Orisa congress seeks recognition
- In the same vein, the chairman, Isese Planning Committee, Chief Dada Obatala, while speaking with Community News, said that people should not see the traditionalists as evil or ungodly people, adding that "they should know that we worship only one God.
- The art of healing
- He likened himself to a 24-hour fax service, always attuned to cosmic inspiration from Oshun and Obalufun, the creative side of Obatala.
- Obatala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to mythical stories Obatala is the eldest of all orisha and was granted authority to create the earth.
- OBATALA - KING OF KINGS
- This site is for those interested in learning more about the great Orisha - OBATALA.
- Tribe of the Sun | Obatala
- Obatala is the father figure of the Orishas. He is also the chief and judge. He is very wise and compassionate.
- Obatala -
- obatala. Obatala GardenObatala energy is the essence of Clarity!
Obatala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obatala books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.