- Monotremes also lactate, but have no defined nipples, excreting the milk from .
- New information about the skull and dentary of the Miocene platypus
- A second, undescribed Obdurodon species has been recovered from the Mammalon Hill locality of the Etadunna Formation. Obdurodon dicksoni,. Phil.
- Learning from Fossils
- the extinct Riversleigh Platypus, Obdurodon dicksoni.
- Brief report
- burne & Tedford, 1975 from South Australia and Obdurodon dicksoni Archer, Jenkins, Hand,. Murray, & Godthelp, 1992 from Queensland.
- Unknown wonders: Riversleigh - The Conversation
- For example, until 1971, we had very little understanding of the history of Australia's platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus).
- Obdurodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Obdurodon dicksoni is bigger than a Platypus. The septomaxilla (a part of the upper jawbone) of O.
- Digimorph - Obdurodon dicksoni (fossil platypus)
- Jul 10, 2006 Digital Morphology account of a fossil platypus, Obdurodon dicksoni, featuring CT-generated animations of the skull.
- Obdurodon dicksoni - Australian Museum
- Obdurodon dicksoni was a large, spoon-billed platypus from the Riversleigh area of northern Australia.
- Obdurodon dicksoni | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jun 19, 2010 This photo belongs to.
Obdurodon Dicksoni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obdurodon Dicksoni books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Obdurodon Dicksoni Topics
hockey night in canada announcers
de ridder louisiana history
surat thani province history
culture of quebec work
fajr dawn prayer