- Obeah must never be encouraged
- According to Wikipedia, "Obeah (sometimes spelled obi, obea, or obia)  is a term used in the West Indies to refer to folk magic, sorcery, and religious, practices developed among West African slaves, specifically of Igbo origin.
- Old Bridge Education Association has new contract
- “The increases to the salary base are 3.5 percent for 2015–2016 and 3.1 percent for 2016–2017,” OBEA President Tim O'Neill said.
- Tentative contract agreement in Old Bridge school district
- The OBEA represents 1,200 members, including teachers, secretaries, paraprofessionals, bus drivers, field and maintenance workers and substitute teachers.
Obea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.