- A tall, four-sided shaft of stone, usually tapered and monolithic, that rises to a pointed pyramidal top. 2.
- The Zin Obelisk Game
- NYSDOH AI. NQC Game Guide. August 2006.
- The obelisk was erected near the Arrrtory, one ofthe r."ompos"s
- noteworthy as the 33~foot-tall stone obelisk a few dozen yards south- west of Old Main.
- Obelisks and the inscriptions on them followed a regular pattern of direction and content. mention of Atum, symbol of the setting sun, on the western obelisk.
- Brazilian property price index 'will be invaluable'
- Chief executive officer (CEO) of Obelisk International Gary Hardacre stated that investment companies in particular will find the data useful when making decisions about where to place their money.
- Brazilian Real Estate Market Increases Scope by Obelisk International News
- Obelisk International believes the on-going decrease in inequality and opening up of the real estate market are leading to exceptional opportunities for investment in Brazil.
- Investment in Brazil Steams into Fifth Place by Obelisk International News
- For Obelisk International, this clearly indicates Brazil's higher profile among investors, which is being reinforced this year.
- Earthquake damages Washington monument
- After taking a closer look at the Washington monument Tuesday, National Park Service officials found some cracks at the very top of the world's tallest obelisk.
- Brazil Property Price Index on the Horizon
- (openPR) - Obelisk International News, Marbella, August 23 2011. The first official index tracking Brazilian real estate is about to become a reality. The first state and regional statistics are expected by the end of this year.
- Obelisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An obelisk is a tall four-sided narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top, said to resemble a "petrified ray" of the sundisk.
- Obelisk - Dupont Circle - Washington, DC
- 162 Reviews of Obelisk "Obelisk is the most amazing, authentic Italian restaurant I've been to in DC.
- Obelisk - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- an upright 4-sided usually monolithic pillar that gradually tapers as it rises and terminates in a pyramid. 2. a : obelus b : dagger 2b.
- Obelisk the Tormentor - Yu-Gi-Oh!
- For the original version of this card, see Obelisk the Tormentor (original). For other uses, see Obelisk (disambiguation).
- Obelisk - Ancient Egypt for Kids
- Each obelisk was at least 70 feet tall and most were taller. Each was decorated with writing telling of the great achievements of the person each obelisk honored.
Obelisk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obelisk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmahabharata background and history
dream interpretation bulldozer
rockwell-mbb x-31 external link
nippo jisho examples
islamic action party