Obesity Popular Culture
A selection of articles related to obesity popular culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Obesity Popular Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obesity Popular Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Obesity Popular Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obesity Popular Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your Kids' Health, or Lefty Agenda? New York Times Says Boys Eat Too Much Protein
- The New York Times has a vested interest in maintaining the narrative -- not just in politics and popular culture, but in the current medical dogma as well. The Received Wisdom must be defended, even if it's plainly wrong.
- 30 ways to lose weight... Malaysian-style
- His book, So Fat Lah: 30 Ways To A Slimmer You, explains the science and nutrition behind weight loss in simple terms and debunks popular myths about this subject. Comprehensive and sometimes lighthearted, the book is an easily digestible guide to ...
- Human Genome Analysis Of Pakistani Population Reveals How Inactive Genes
- In Pakistani culture, marriage between family members is not as taboo as it is in other cultures, and many of the study participants had parents who were first cousins, Science reported.
- Trinidad generating most garbage in the world per capita
- Among its famous part time residents include Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson, and Eric Clapton (who opened the Crossroads Rehab Center on the island). Major environmental ...
- A Citizen's Guide to Combating Election Propaganda: Debunking Anti-Welfare Myths
- The U.S. is historically the least committed of all wealthy countries to taxing and spending on all types of social programs, although one would hardly know this by looking at popular media and political commentary.
Obesity Popular Culture Topics
Related searchesgastroenteritis epidemiology
hawaiian pidgin history
a song for europe history
theft dream interpretation
abu nuwas translations
douard manet cafe scenes