A selection of articles related to obesity.
Original articles from our library related to the Obesity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obesity.
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
Obesity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obesity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Facts About Obesity in the United States
- Between 1980 and 2000, obesity rates doubled among adults. About 60 Fact: Obesity is already having an adverse impact on young people.
- Practical Guide to the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of
- Obesity in Adults.
- Weight Management and Obesity Resource List
- management, and obesity, and is not intended to provide specific medical advice. The Food Defines overweight and obesity for adults, children and teens.
- HOW OBESITY THREATENS AMERICA'S FUTURE
- Jul 1, 2011 2007, the Foundation committed $500 million toward its goal of reversing the childhood obesity epidemic by 2015.
Suggested News Resources
- How Do People Lose Weight & What Can Be Done About the Obesity Epidemic?
- By Editor, on August 28th, 2011 In this second in a two-part series, HelpingYouCare™ reports on two new scientific papers published in The Lancet medical journal, which focus on solving the global obesity epidemic.
- Notah Begay on Fighting Childhood Diabetes and Obesity
- Challenge swings into action on August 31, we wanted to showcase this video in which Begay himself gets to explain how the NB3 Foundation is attacking the challenge of minimizing the rates of type 2 diabetes and childhood obesity in Indian Country.
- Antibiotic use has grown along with obesity. Coincidence?
- But did you know it may also be fueling the rise of obesity, diabetes, allergies and asthma? So says Dr.
- W.Va. Organization Strives to Get Kids Moving
- initiative, which she offers through Choosy Kids, to the Waterfront Hotel last week for 100 Region III Head Start professionals as part of the agency's war on childhood obesity.
- Winston-Salem declares war on childhood obesity
- Winston-Salem leaders are planning a website and animated films to educate children about nutrition — and put a dent in the growing problem of childhood obesity, organizers hope.
Suggested Web Resources
- Obesity Facts, Causes, Emotional Aspects and When to Seek Help
- Obesity is an excess proportion of total body fat. A person is considered obese when his or her weight is 20% or more above normal weight.
- The Obesity Society is the leading scientific society dedicated to the study of obesity.
- Obesity: MedlinePlus
- Obesity means having too much body fat. It is different from being overweight, which means weighing too much.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespulmonary hypertension prognosis
dream symbol fire
list of most common surnames norway
meaning of dreams about forest
barolo grappa di barolo
21 number in mathematics