A selection of articles related to object etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Object Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Object Etymology.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Doorway Meditation
- TO begin, find a quiet place. Away from the phone, TV, kids, what have you. Someplace you feel comfortable and away from distractions. This could be the backyard, the beach, the bathroom, or our own special room set aside, anywhere that you can concentrate on...
Mind >> Meditation
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Object Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Object Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Etymological and Metamodel-Based Evaluation of the Terms
- An Etymological and Metamodel-Based Evaluation of the Terms “Goals and Tasks” in Agent-Oriented. Methodologies. 132.
- The Meaning of Satipatthana
- He uses etymology to explain the proper way to note and observe the arising physical and mental objects in the practice of meditation.
- Minimizers and quantifiers: a window on the development of
- In this paper we observe that, even if both Neg2 and Neg3 items were in origin object quantifiers, the two classes derive from two distinct types of quantifiers.
- Bare English-origin nouns in Spanish: Rates, constraints, and
- based study of English-origin nouns occurring spontaneously in New Mexican. Spanish discourse.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- object (n.) - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary. Search: object (n.) Look up object at Dictionary.
- Object Etymology Board - YouTube
- Apr 19, 2008 a presentation as part of "the pitch" at new langton arts, organized by jon rubin and jason mortara.
- java - What is the etymology/meaning of the term "value object
- I am a programmer with a .NET / PHP background. I recently reviewed The term seems to be overloaded in different contexts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Object Etymology Topics
Related searcheshillas v arcos
dream interpretation climbing
duplicate bridge imp scoring
path of darkness
zeenat aman personal life