Objective C Categories
A selection of articles related to objective c categories.
Original articles from our library related to the Objective C Categories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objective C Categories.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Objective C Categories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objective C Categories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From C++ to Objective-C
- An initial distinction should be made : Objective-C is a language, while Cocoa is a set of classes that contribute to native MacOS X programming.
- UML FOR OBJECTIVE-C
- The Objective-C language is a superset of ANSI C with extensions for object- oriented programming.
- Objective-C Programming Training Course Outline
- Develop and implement Objective-C classes that use accessors and mutators. • Use class categories, introspection and protocols.
Suggested News Resources
- Apple to Open Source Swift Language
- Protocol extensions now allow existing protocols to adopt new methods in a similar way to Objective-C categories, allowing for greater flexibility in the way programs are written.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mac Developer Tips » Objective-C: Categories
- Jul 1, 2008 As an alternative to subclassing, Objective-C categories provide a means to add methods to a class.
- Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Categories. During the design of Objective-C, one of the main concerns was the maintainability of large code bases.
- Objective-C Beginner's Guide
- Categories are useful for creating private methods.
- Extending Classes in Objective-C With Categories
- Sep 28, 2008 Objective-C supports extending classes through categories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Objective C Categories Topics
Related searcheswhite people synonyms
scapegoat in the hebrew bible
at sign history