Objective C Categories
A selection of articles related to objective c categories.
Original articles from our library related to the Objective C Categories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objective C Categories.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Objective C Categories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objective C Categories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From C++ to Objective-C
- An initial distinction should be made : Objective-C is a language, while Cocoa is a set of classes that contribute to native MacOS X programming.
- UML FOR OBJECTIVE-C
- The Objective-C language is a superset of ANSI C with extensions for object- oriented programming.
- Objective-C Programming Training Course Outline
- Develop and implement Objective-C classes that use accessors and mutators. • Use class categories, introspection and protocols.
Suggested News Resources
- Apple to Open Source Swift Language
- Protocol extensions now allow existing protocols to adopt new methods in a similar way to Objective-C categories, allowing for greater flexibility in the way programs are written.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mac Developer Tips » Objective-C: Categories
- Jul 1, 2008 As an alternative to subclassing, Objective-C categories provide a means to add methods to a class.
- Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Categories. During the design of Objective-C, one of the main concerns was the maintainability of large code bases.
- Objective-C Beginner's Guide
- Categories are useful for creating private methods.
- Extending Classes in Objective-C With Categories
- Sep 28, 2008 Objective-C supports extending classes through categories.
Objective C Categories Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary disasters
mclaren f1 owners
guinness book of world records
paris opera ballet ranking