Objective C Categories
A selection of articles related to objective c categories.
Original articles from our library related to the Objective C Categories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objective C Categories.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Objective C Categories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objective C Categories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From C++ to Objective-C
- An initial distinction should be made : Objective-C is a language, while Cocoa is a set of classes that contribute to native MacOS X programming.
- UML FOR OBJECTIVE-C
- The Objective-C language is a superset of ANSI C with extensions for object- oriented programming.
- Objective-C Programming Training Course Outline
- Develop and implement Objective-C classes that use accessors and mutators. • Use class categories, introspection and protocols.
Suggested News Resources
- Apple to Open Source Swift Language
- Protocol extensions now allow existing protocols to adopt new methods in a similar way to Objective-C categories, allowing for greater flexibility in the way programs are written.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mac Developer Tips » Objective-C: Categories
- Jul 1, 2008 As an alternative to subclassing, Objective-C categories provide a means to add methods to a class.
- Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Categories. During the design of Objective-C, one of the main concerns was the maintainability of large code bases.
- Objective-C Beginner's Guide
- Categories are useful for creating private methods.
- Extending Classes in Objective-C With Categories
- Sep 28, 2008 Objective-C supports extending classes through categories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.