Objective C Categories
A selection of articles related to objective c categories.
Original articles from our library related to the Objective C Categories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objective C Categories.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Objective C Categories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objective C Categories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From C++ to Objective-C
- An initial distinction should be made : Objective-C is a language, while Cocoa is a set of classes that contribute to native MacOS X programming.
- UML FOR OBJECTIVE-C
- The Objective-C language is a superset of ANSI C with extensions for object- oriented programming.
- Objective-C Programming Training Course Outline
- Develop and implement Objective-C classes that use accessors and mutators. • Use class categories, introspection and protocols.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mac Developer Tips » Objective-C: Categories
- Jul 1, 2008 As an alternative to subclassing, Objective-C categories provide a means to add methods to a class.
- Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Categories. During the design of Objective-C, one of the main concerns was the maintainability of large code bases.
- Objective-C Beginner's Guide
- Categories are useful for creating private methods.
- Extending Classes in Objective-C With Categories
- Sep 28, 2008 Objective-C supports extending classes through categories.
Objective C Categories Topics
Related searchespacific ring of fire
pranic body dictionary
crossing the river styx
dream analysis anteater
scottish quarter days