A selection of articles related to objects.
Original articles from our library related to the Objects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objects.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Objects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objects books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Specific Objects
- Page 1 of 6 | Judd, Specific Objects. Specific Objects. Donald Judd.
- Learning Objects 2
- GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS OF LEARNING OBJECTS ii. This publication was made possible through a grant from McGraw-Hill Education.
- Draft Standard for Learning Object Metadata
- (This introduction is not part of IEEE 1484.12.1-2002, Learning Object Metadata.
Suggested News Resources
- Edgar M. Cullman Sr., Who Helped Turn Cigars Into Objects of Desire, Is Dead at 93
- By MARGALIT FOX Edgar M. Cullman Sr.
- Southwest Air Objects to Delta's Proposed Divesting in New York Slot Trade
- By Mary Jane Credeur - Tue Aug 30 20:11:07 GMT 2011 The accord between Delta and US Airways calls for divesting 48 slots to smaller rivals, about 30 percent fewer than a previous plan that those two carriers walked away from last year.
- FDIC Objects to BofA's $8.5B Mortgage Deal
- By Matt Egan Bank of America's (BAC) attempts to move past its massive mortgage liabilities hit another roadblock as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. filed court papers objecting to BofA's $8.5 billion settlement with a consortium of investors.
- New HID readers, credentials enable identity across platforms
- Secure Identity Objects operate within HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) framework, which creates a secure and trusted boundary for cryptographic key delivery in access-control applications.
Suggested Web Resources
- Object - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Object may refer to: Object (philosophy), a thing, being or concept.
- Objects (The Java™ Tutorials > Learning the Java Language
- Summary of Creating and Using Classes and Objects Objects. A typical Java program creates many objects, which as you know, interact by invoking methods.
- Object | Define Object at Dictionary.com
- Object definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- PHP: Objects - Manual
- Object Initialization. To create a new object, use the new statement to instantiate a class: <?php For a full discussion, see the Classes and Objects chapter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.