A selection of articles related to objects.
Original articles from our library related to the Objects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Objects.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Objects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Objects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nascent Objects, a Sustainable Electronics Platform, Wants to Make Gadgets
- Even the most sought-after gadgets have a short shelf life, often finding themselves second rate, or fodder for landfills, in a few years due to the rapid pace of technological change.
- Kuiper Belt Objects Point The Way To Planet 9
- In a paper titled “Coralling a distant planet with extreme resonant Kuiper belt objects“, the University of Arizona research team – led by Renu Malhotra, the Louise Foucar Marshall Science Research Professor – looked at things from another angle.
- Museum of Lost Objects: Looted Sumerian Seal
- Looters rampaged through the halls, storerooms, and cellars, stealing more than 15,000 precious objects. "It was terrible.
- Madonna Badger Finds New Purpose With 'Women Not Objects' Campaign Years After
- “I was afraid of killing myself because I thought, 'Oh my god, I may not find them,' or 'I may not see them,'” Badger said. “No one knew what to do with me, and everybody was so afraid of what I would do.
- Women Not Objects's #IStandUp Campaign Shows What Objectification Looks Like
- "The harm caused by the objectification of women in pop culture is not theoretical," reads the video "#IStandUp Against the Harm Caused By Objectification of Women in Advertising" by Women Not Objects.
Related searchesbell 427 specifications
prayer for success
trillian instant messenger emotiblips
gaia theory science criticism