A selection of articles related to oblivion.
Original articles from our library related to the Oblivion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oblivion.
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Lovers
- They come two in one One melting of two lights Dark to light to one Moon to Sun, Mother-to-Father They come full force as one They come fire to water World unspoken to a shouting force Tornado manifesting the unseen Face of wax melting to steel Iron fist...
Poetry >> Tarot
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
Oblivion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oblivion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dobbie, Doubts & Dreary Draws: Neil Lennon's Road To Oblivion
- When Neil Lennon was appointed as manager of Bolton Wanderers, I, for one, was absolutely delighted. Fresh from a title winning season with Celtic and a summer of punditry on the beaches of Brazil, I was amazed that the Northern Irishman would've even ...
- World Cafe Next: Heron Oblivion
- This week's World Cafe: Next artist is a new Bay Area band called Heron Oblivion. As with Led Zeppelin or Iron Butterfly, the band's name juxtaposes something light and natural with something far heavier — and that's also the sound you get on Heron ...
- PREMIERE: Unwritten Law strips it down with the lush, acoustic “Oblivion”
- “'Oblivion' was originally written acoustically, but we translated it to distortion for 'The Hit List.' This version gives a chance to hear what I was really saying, as it is stripped and naked.
- Tom Taylor Talks Green Lantern Corps: Edge Of Oblivion
- Writer Tom Taylor talked with DC All Access about Green Lantern Corps: Edge of Oblivion #3.
- Review: Heron Oblivion's Debut Album Explores Opposites
- Heron Oblivion, a quartet from the San Francisco Bay Area, seems to have it. This is a rock band with interests pointing pretty clearly toward the inward-focused music of the late 1960s and 1970s, loud and soft, ecstatic and hermetic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.