Oboe Famous Oboists
A selection of articles related to oboe famous oboists.
Original articles from our library related to the Oboe Famous Oboists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oboe Famous Oboists.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Oboe Famous Oboists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oboe Famous Oboists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- George Martin, 90, redefining producer who guided the Beatles
- He was one of a handful of pop producers — Phil Spector and Quincy Jones among them — to become almost as famous as the musicians they recorded. He signed the Beatles to Parlophone Records, a subsidiary of EMI Records. When he left Parlophone to ...
- George Martin, Redefining Producer Who Guided the Beatles, Dies at 90
- In the dozen years before he met the Beatles, Mr. Martin produced symphonic, chamber and choral recordings, jazz albums and a string of popular comedy records by Peter Ustinov, Peter Sellers and Spike Milligan. ...
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra brings great entertainment with 'The King: The
- The evening performance of “The King: The Music of Elvis” was backed by the orchestra and featured a variety of songs from the famed performer to make for an all-around fun and unique night out for guests.
- 10 female composers you should know
- Among her surviving compositions are a symphony for two oboes, flutes, violins and double bass (1765), an oratorio, an opera Erwin und Elmire (1776) on a text by Goethe, and a Divertimento for Piano, Clarinet, Viola and Cello.
- Harnoncourt's place in the history of early music
- The playing of violinist Alice Harnoncourt, oboist Jiirg Schaeftlein, and flautist Leopold Stasny is exemplary in polish and fluency.