- Recommended Uses: Specimen plant, hedge or screen plant. Can be sheared. May sucker and form a thicket.
- Timely Tendings: Keep on top of vigorous plants during the summer
- Consider replacing shrubs that require constant pruning to keep them in bounds with more manageable shrubs like dwarf Walter's viburnum (Viburnum obovatum "Mrs. Schiller's Delight"), Indian hawthorne (Rhaphiolepis indica), dwarf Yaupon holly (Ilex ...
- Rain gardens control runoff, attract wildlife
- Walter's viburnum – Viburnum obovatum. Oakleaf hydrangea – Hydrangea quercifolia. Swamp sunflower- Helianthus angustifolius.
- Let's go island hopping
- At Mount Imbiah, visitors can soak up the fresh air under more than 30 species of trees.
- Garden Q & A: Balsam can be grown in Northeast Florida with little effort
- It grows well in a sunny site, a shaded site or a partially shaded site. It can get a little sprawly, but a little pruning will keep it in line. My second recommendation is Walter's viburnum, Viburnum obovatum.
Obovatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obovatum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmalayan emergency
list of anime conventions idaho
face of dead
croatia national football team
cauliflower where it is grown