A selection of articles related to obscure figure.
Original articles from our library related to the Obscure Figure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obscure Figure.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Obscure Figure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obscure Figure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Federal Health Insurer Network Ratings Are Bizarre, Inconsistent
- It's often hard to figure out, however, how good a basketball team is and how good a coach is. ...
- Bennington Locks Up More People Than Any Other Vermont County
- "I tell the prosecutors all the time: We could sit down and ... figure out one-quarter of defendants from Bennington that could be released right now." But Bennington County doesn't operate any programs to help people to avoid ...
- Pa. Supreme Court weighs major gas drilling laws
- Enacted in the 1970's, the Environmental Rights Amendment remained an obscure section of the constitution until 2013. ... “You have to figure out a way to make economic development and environmental protection work together,” he said.
- Suddenly, G4S looks a long way from home
- But the figure that scared the City was a rise in debt to £1.78bn, about 3.3 times earnings before all nasties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Obscure Figure Topics
Related searchesteachers day latin america
hindu god and gods
mat cauthon odin references
unification unification in prolog
jack kerouac quotes
lunar eclipse history