A selection of articles related to observational learning.
Original articles from our library related to the Observational Learning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Observational Learning.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Observational Learning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Observational Learning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Observational Learning Under Imperfect Information∗
- Observational Learning Under Imperfect. Information∗. Bo˘gaçhan Çelen†.
- Observational Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field
- dining setting to distinguish the observational learning effect from the saliency effect.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Observational Learning | Funderstanding
- Definition Observational learning, also called social learning theory, occurs when an observer's behavior changes after viewing the behavior of a model.
- Albert Bandura
- Observational learning, or modeling He called the phenomenon observational learning or modeling, and his theory is usually called social learning theory.
- Observational Learning Definition and Examples
- Learning through observation may explain many behaviors.
- How Observational Learning relates to children.
- Observational Learning takes place automatically. Good or bad, children will learn from the example they witness, particularly from those closest to them.
Observational Learning Topics
Related searchessamson samsons life
pyramid ancient monuments
jeopardy theme song