A selection of articles related to observational learning.
Original articles from our library related to the Observational Learning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Observational Learning.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Observational Learning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Observational Learning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Observational Learning Under Imperfect Information∗
- Observational Learning Under Imperfect. Information∗. Bo˘gaçhan Çelen†.
- Observational Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field
- dining setting to distinguish the observational learning effect from the saliency effect.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Observational Learning | Funderstanding
- Definition Observational learning, also called social learning theory, occurs when an observer's behavior changes after viewing the behavior of a model.
- Albert Bandura
- Observational learning, or modeling He called the phenomenon observational learning or modeling, and his theory is usually called social learning theory.
- Observational Learning Definition and Examples
- Learning through observation may explain many behaviors.
- How Observational Learning relates to children.
- Observational Learning takes place automatically. Good or bad, children will learn from the example they witness, particularly from those closest to them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Observational Learning Topics
Related searchespsychological addiction
bronco stadium future expansion
silurian silurian paleogeography
turing completeness examples
the prodigy history