Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
A selection of articles related to obsessive compulsive disorder.
Original articles from our library related to the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Brown: Correspondences
- Candle Magick: Neutrality, influencing friendships, special favors Feather Magick: Earth, Can be mixed with white or black for protection, Mixed with pink for love, especially self love. Aura color: Can indicate that illness is bout to begin. Can be a...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Self-love and apple blossom essence
- And pluck till time and times are done the silver apples of the moon the golden apples of the sun. - William B. Yeats I zapped myself into Oprahâ€™s show and was touched by crying people, who consider themselves ugly and despicable. Young, beautiful people...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- When Unwanted Thoughts Take Over: Obsessive-Compulsive
- When Unwanted Thoughts Take Over: Obsessive-Compulsive. Disorder. National Institute of Mental Health.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Sep 2, 2007 compulsive disorder (OCD), an anxiety disor- der that can obsessive- compulsive disorder probably affects at least one of your students.
- A Real Illness: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Do you feel trapped in a pattern of unwanted and upsetting thoughts? A R E A L I L L N E S S. Obsessive-Compulsive.
- 3_05 Fact aj.qxd
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) has a neurobiological basis.
Suggested News Resources
- Postnatal anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder
- Whilst postnatal depression has had a high profile it is less understood that the birth of a child can also bring on feelings of extreme anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- How Do I Talk To Someone With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- Dr. Coffey is an internationally-recognized specialist in tics and Tourette's Disorder and related problems including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Ruling may broaden insurance plans' coverage for mental illness
- listing eating disorders as well as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, autism, and serious emotional disturbances in children and adolescents.
- Paralympics 2012: Football has kept me alive, says Robbie Hughes
- Hughes will be on anti‑fitting drugs for the rest of his life and struggles with obsessive compulsive disorder. According to his mother, Maggie, he "has hardly any memory at all from the past".
- How do you know if you have obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Is it possible that I have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD for short)? Probably not. The fact that I am able to get out the door every morning means that my daily ritual isn't interfering with my ability to function, says Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- OCD in Children and Adults: Symptoms, Causes, and More
- An explanation of the potentially disabling mental illness where people develop anxiety-related obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) - MayoClinic.com
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder — Comprehensive overview covers OCD symptoms, OCD treatment, coping and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.