- Fallout movies not ruled out by Bethesda, but “nothing's quite clicked” yet
- FNV still stands as my favorite RPG ever. Been replaying it on PC with tons of mods recently. F4 is great but Bethesda aren't great with story.
- Konami talking internally about another Metal Gear Solid game – report
- ManuOtaku. It will be hard to come close or either surpass The Phantom Pain, imho. For that it would need a very capable developer, maybe obsidean.
- Fallout 4 trophy list includes some familiar ones
- Same for me, KOTOR 2 while unfinished still had much better writing and improved alot on the first. I'm not even a Star Wars fan outside of KOTOR. I really wish we'd get a new one.
- The Elder Scrolls 6 or Skyrim 2: Should Bethesda Opt For A Simplified Skills
- One With Shadows. That sounds like a job for Obsidean or Zenimax Studios. Martin Hill.
- The writing in Fallout 4 is “everything you'd expect but better… taken to a
- I would hope they'd take many more lessons from what Obsidean did with NV. We'll know soon enough. I wish Chris Avellone had just joined Bethesda though since he left Obsidean.
Obsidean is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obsidean books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessindhi people history
dream interpretation rice
jinyong jin yong in english
xviii airborne corps