A selection of articles related to obsidian dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Obsidian Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obsidian Dictionary.
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Hyades
- Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Likho Odnoglazoye
- ((Likho One-eye ["likhiy"= 'odd'] ) A Goddess of privation and suffering that was represented as thin, one-eyed, old woman....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- (Sumerian) A primordial being representing Earth in some traditions, wife of An in one version of the tales surrounding the beginnings; thus, the beginning times symbolized by the marriage of Heaven and Earth....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Obsidian Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obsidian Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Dothraki Language Dictionary (ver 2.11)
- 1 day ago and the LCS. This is a dictionary only of publicly made information, from posts on the LCS .. sondra: [son”d”Ra] DP ni.
- K'ICHE' - ENGLISH DICTIONARY
- K'ICHE' - ENGLISH DICTIONARY and The dictionary is unpublished and is offered to FAMSI as a tool for research. ...
- Lab Exercises Geology 208 55 Rock “Translations” One of the key
- To make your dictionary you will need a metal key ring and 14 index cards in Phyllite. Porphyritic Andesite. Pumice.
- 4676 Te Aka Maori-Eng.indd
- Mar 26, 2011 tühua n. obsidian – a hard, dark, glass-like volcanic rock which was used for cutting. Tühua l.
- LANGUAGE DICTIONARY LANGUAGE DICTIONARY
- dingq'och to:-nehwa:n qo whiq'os sa:ts' nosht'ah. (sour). (obsidian).
Suggested Web Resources
- Obsidian | Define Obsidian at Dictionary.com
- Obsidian definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- obsidian - definition of obsidian by the Free Online Dictionary
- ob·sid·i·an ( b-s d - n). n.
- Obsidian - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of OBSIDIAN. : a dark natural glass formed by the cooling of molten lava. See obsidian defined for English-language learners ».
- Obsidian's Dictionary of.
- Urban Dictionary: Obsidian
- Black, hard, heavy, unnatural almost-metallic material. Something much similar to hardened lava.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Obsidian Dictionary Topics
glaxosmithkline corporate governance
mr nice guy
hitec city vanenburg it park
thrombophlebitis signs and tests
juliana of the netherlands