Obsidian Use In Mesoamerica Trade
A selection of articles related to obsidian use in mesoamerica trade.
Original articles from our library related to the Obsidian Use In Mesoamerica Trade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obsidian Use In Mesoamerica Trade.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Obsidian Use In Mesoamerica Trade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obsidian Use In Mesoamerica Trade books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mesoamericans at Teotihuacan kept Ferocious Animals Captive and May Have Fed
- Much has been written about human sacrifice in Mesoamerica, but a new study says the people of Teotihuacan up to 2,000 years ago had a wild animal captivity and sacrifice program that included jaguars, pumas, lynxes, foxes, eagles and rattlesnakes. And ...
- Teotihuacan, in Ancient Mesoamerica, Could be Modern Metro Model
- The scientists have found what they believe are the remnants of a profitable and bustling obsidian trade, which was a far-flung cottage industry in the city – and a major economic engine of the place.
- Chocolate history: The early days, Mesoamericans, culture and rituals
- But chocolate, this seemingly simple food actually has a rich and complex history which stems for some 4,000 years.
- How Far Did Hohokam Reach?
- The Salado built the dwellings preserved by Tonto National Monument, but at least one researcher believes they were part of a regional civilization dominated by the Hohokam, who built hundreds of miles of irrigation canals in the Phoenix area.
Suggested Web Resources
- Obsidian use in Mesoamerica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Obsidian originating from Guatemala was widely used in Mesoamerica and is found ... It is unclear if trade for foreign obsidian contributed to the growth of Maya ...
- Obsidian in The Maya World - Authentic Maya
- Jan 28, 2011 In fact obsidian blades are currently in use in some U.S. hospitals for heart bypass surgery.
- Obsidian use in Mesoamerica - Fact Index
- Its uses, value, production, trade, sources, and analysis are all important aspects of the ... Obsidian was widely distributed throughout Mesoamerica by trade.
- Obsidian Exchange Spheres - Division of Social Sciences
- obsidian used in Mesoamerica came from 29 sources ... In order to examine this international trade, I extend the field ... obsidian in northwestern Mesoamerica.
- Classic Maya Obsidian Trade - Latin American Studies
- 250-900) in eastern Mesoamerica provides a suitable historical theater ... that in the Maya lowlands obsidian trade is related to Maya central places. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.