Obsolete Scientific Theories
A selection of articles related to obsolete scientific theories.
Original articles from our library related to the Obsolete Scientific Theories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obsolete Scientific Theories.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Obsolete Scientific Theories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obsolete Scientific Theories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Galileo and pendulum motion: A case for history and philosophy in
- will be expected to study the lives of one or more great scientists, and also the merits of some obsolete scientific theories as part of their normal science studies.
- FINE STRUCTURE CONSTANT AND THE GOLDEN SECTION
- As a theory, it has been replaced by quantum mechanics, and thus may be considered to be an obsolete scientific theory.
- Models of Philosophy
- always with the awareness that they may someday become obsolete.
- 1 The Heuristic View
- the questions dealt with.
- Good Bones Dan Boone, D.Min. Looking for a house is an
- They are majoring in fields that may be obsolete, studying scientific theories that will be disproved, building models that will be outdated before they graduate.
Suggested News Resources
- PostScript: Parker, abortion science and GOP damage control
- Akin is guilty only of relying on obsolete scientific theories. His Pro-Life stance is consistent and admirable, if his medical knowledge is not. Keep it up, ladies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Obsolete scientific theories - Wikipedia, the free
- Category:Obsolete scientific theories.
- Category talk:Obsolete scientific theories - Wikipedia, the free
- The definition of Obsolete scientific theories in this category: "...
- Category:Obsolete scientific theories - ArticleWorld
- Jul 1, 2011 An obsolete scientific theory is a scientific theory that, though once widely accepted, has since been discarded.