A selection of articles related to obstetrics labour.
Original articles from our library related to the Obstetrics Labour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obstetrics Labour.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful,...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
Obstetrics Labour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obstetrics Labour books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bangladesh's remarkable reduction in maternal mortality - More can be done
- A pregnant young woman in labour from a local village is being carried by two men into the Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) health clinic in Kutupalong, Cox's Bazaar. Her body is so swollen that she cannot walk.
- Should women in labour be eating more carbs? Study casts doubt
- “Anesthesiologists and obstetricians should work together to assess each patient individually. Those they determine are at low risk for aspiration can likely eat a light meal during labor.
- Accused doctor 'hit the wall'
- He was accused of failing to perform an emergency caesarian section, failing to respond to concerns raised by the obstetric registrar, delaying appropriate action and deciding to get a fetal blood sample when indications went against it.
Obstetrics Labour Topics
Related searchesyi syllabic script
johnson amp johnson headquarters
ancient egypt ancient achievements
economy of nigeria data