A selection of articles related to obstinate.
Original articles from our library related to the Obstinate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obstinate.
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. 2:2 And the LORD spake unto me, saying, 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF WANDS Meaning: Creative flame, creative inspiration to new actions, energy, force. Start of an undertaking. Beginning. Enterprise. Reversed: False start, cancellation of plans. 2 OF WANDS - Dominion Meaning: Willpower, will and courage in...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Obstinate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obstinate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals
- 1. The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis. Lukas Menkhoff.
- Christian is Pursued by Obstinate and Pliable
- Two exceedingly eager citizens of the City of Destruction, namely Obstinate and. Pliable Cheever comments: “Obstinate and Pliable, are portraits of classes.
- Life… My obstinate 3-year old
- Life… My obstinate 3-year old. Situation: Joshua and I were at McDonald's the other day for about an hour.
- The Obstinate reader: Prynne, prosody and degrees of engagement
- Lacy Rumsey, 'The Obstinate reader: Prynne, prosody and degrees of engagement'. Thinking Verse I (2011), 44-66. All rights reserved.
- i v THE POSTDICTATORIAL DOCUMENTARIES OF PATRICIO
- 1990s and early 2000s (Chile, Obstinate Memory; The Pinochet Case and Island of.
Suggested News Resources
- Anna is Obstinately Stubborn
- Predictably, Anna Hazare gives the impression of being an obstinately stubborn character. It seems he feels he is another Mahatma Gandhi or JP.
- Burwell: La Russa not ready to give up
- the Busch Stadium dugout on Thursday afternoon absorbing one question after another that created a definite vibe that the rest of us might be ready to capitulate on 2011, Tony La Russa once again chose a predictably prideful and obstinate tack.
- In a rare show, Congress MP slams govt, lauds Anna
- He also called on Hazare's side to not be obstinate. Participating in a discussion in the Rajya Sabha on the growing incidence of corruption in the country, Chaturvedi said he felt ashamed at some of the utterances of party leaders on Hazare.
- Getting your kids to eat ... zucchini
- Children can be particularly obstinate. This is the first in a series of monthly articles featuring recipes and ideas for getting kids to eat more vegetables. This is not an article about why you and your family should eat your vegetables.
Suggested Web Resources
- Obstinate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of OBSTINATE. 1.
- Obstinate | Define Obstinate at Dictionary.com
- firmly or stubbornly adhering to one's purpose, opinion, etc.; not yielding to argument, persuasion, or entreaty. 2.
- Obstinate Synonyms, Obstinate Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for obstinate at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- obstinate - definition of obstinate by the Free Online Dictionary
- Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate. 2. Difficult to manage, control, or subdue; refractory.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.