A selection of articles related to obstinate.
Original articles from our library related to the Obstinate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Obstinate.
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. 2:2 And the LORD spake unto me, saying, 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF WANDS Meaning: Creative flame, creative inspiration to new actions, energy, force. Start of an undertaking. Beginning. Enterprise. Reversed: False start, cancellation of plans. 2 OF WANDS - Dominion Meaning: Willpower, will and courage in...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Obstinate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Obstinate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Obstinate or Obsolete? The Fate of the Nation-State and the Case of
- Obstinate or Obsolete? The Fate of the Nation-State and the Case of Western Europe. Author(s): Stanley Hoffmann.
- CHILE, OBSTINATE MEMORY - Icarus Films
- Oct 3, 2002 CHILE, OBSTINATE MEMORY. (1997). THE PINOCHET CASE.
- the obstinate audience - American Psychological Association
- THE OBSTINATE AUDIENCE: THE INFLUENCE PROCESS FROM THE POINT OF VIEW. OF SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONx. RAYMOND A.
- the obstinate reductionist's point of view on the laws of physics
- THE OBSTINATE REDUCTIONIST'S POINT. OF VIEW ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS∗. Gerard 't Hooft.
- On the Role of Outside Options in Bargaining with Obstinate - ENPC
- The presence of obstinate types in bargaining has been shown to alter dramatically ... in which with small probability one of the parties is obstinate (or irrational) ...
Suggested News Resources
- Obstinate GOP vow raises presidential election's stakes
- In most presidential elections, Supreme Court nominations are a major issue for elites and a substantial concern for significant parts of the conservative movement.
- Legendary music producer George Martin dead at 90
- ''It was their funeral, but if they were going to be so obstinate, then they had better produce something better themselves. . .
- Whyalla workers debate pay cut
- “We aren't being obstinate here,” he said. “Our members are being reasonable but we want a guarantee about jobs. “They (Arrium's management) have got us into this situation, not the workers.
- Poloncarz leads on lead while Brown dithers
- He now appears to be flat out obstinate, refusing thus far to be a meaningful part of the solution.
Suggested Web Resources
- Obstinate | Define Obstinate at Dictionary.com
- firmly or stubbornly adhering to one's purpose, opinion, etc.; not yielding to argument, persuasion, or entreaty. 2.
- Obstinate | Definition of Obstinate by Merriam-Webster
- Define obstinate: refusing to change your behavior or your ideas—obstinate in a sentence.
- obstinate - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- While stubborn may have positive or negative connotations, obstinate is most definitely negative, because it implies a kind of hard-headed determination not to ...
- Obstinate Synonyms, Obstinate Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for obstinate at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Obstinate - definition of obstinate by The Free Dictionary
- a. Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate. b.