A selection of articles related to occasional saint.
Original articles from our library related to the Occasional Saint. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Occasional Saint.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Occasional Saint is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occasional Saint books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The College of St. Thomas More
- The College of Saint Thomas More designates students at Matriculated, Occasional,. Regular Online, or Occasional Online.
- AARON VAN DYKE
- Occasional, Saint Paul, MN (Feb. 2003 – present). RElAtED ExpERiENcE.
- Book_Summer 2008:Book Winter 2007.qxd.qxd
- occasional saint's tomb distinctive to. Sudanese Islam.
- Saint Brigid of Kildare
- The texts that have been collected in this second set of “Occasional Papers” of the St.
Suggested News Resources
- Former Swiss Guard Fights Poverty with Entrepreneurship
- Andreas Widmer, a Somerville resident and occasional Saint Patrick Parish churchgoer in Stoneham, met Pope John Paul II while serving as a Swiss Guard nearly 25 years ago. By Elizabeth Alton Andreas Widmer as a young Swiss Guard for Pope John Paul II.
Suggested Web Resources
- Confraternity of Saint James Confraternity Occasional Papers
- The CSJ Bookshop > Confraternity Occasional Papers. St James the Great in English Literature Pat Quaife. CSJ, London, 1990.
- Occasional Service - Saint Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church - Austin, TX
- St. Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church, 126 W. Oltorf St.
- Apartment in French Quarter
- 5 days ago I visit the condo for occasions such as Mardi Gras, Halloween, New Year's and the occasional Saint's game.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.