A selection of articles related to occipital bun.
Original articles from our library related to the Occipital Bun. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Occipital Bun.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Occipital Bun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occipital Bun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Guide to Recreating the Hair Trends From New York Fashion Week
- Hot trends to try are structured, yet romantic hair, updos, buns and controlled waves. Read on for how-to's on these styles and ... Then, take a horizontal section below the occipital bone, and neatly clip away to revisit.
- NYFW: Ted Gibson For Pamella Roland F/W 2016
- For the Pamella Roland F/W 2016 Collection, Ted Gibson created a NON messy bun. Get the details here and watch the PERISCOPE video for a behind the scenes details. LEAD HAIRSTYLIST: Ted Gibson for L'Oréal Professionnel.
- Meet the mother who saved her daughter's life by LYING to doctors
- Sitting in A&E with her young daughter perched on her lap, Amanda Davies suddenly panicked. She was about to tell the doctors a lie and, for a brief moment, wondered if she was doing the right thing.
- Scientists still aren't sure why humans have chins
- Not just in the front with the mouth and chin, but in the back where we lack the occipital bun, or a protrusion in the back. You can watch videos of people explaining the differences on youtube. Very interesting.
- Scientists Recreate Skull of Human-Neanderthal Ancestor
- The digitally reconstructed skull also showed the beginnings of a bulge in the back, evidence of what would become the “occipital bun” that contributed to the elongated shape of the Neanderthal head. On the other hand, the early human ancestor's face ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.