- The ability to close off your mind from outsiders so that nobody knows what you're really up to or whose side you're on. Men have to train rigorous...
- The Creative Process for A Mixed Media painting : Snape's portrait
- Great strength of will and personal control : Occlumens (can guard against intrusions into his own mind)and Legilimens (can read the thoughts of others).
- 7th and final Harry Potter book casts a spell on mid-Michigan's muggles
- Regardless of whatever else he is, Snape is a great liar - one who can either fool Voldemort, one of the greatest occlumens (mind- readers) of all time, or Albus Dumbledore, one of the wisest wizards of all time.
- “I Trust Severus Snape”
- Normally, a person's words and deeds speak for them, but Snape is a masterful spy and careful liar, an expert Occlumens whose survival depends upon concealing his true motives. Because of this, most of what he says and does tells us very little.
- Occlumency - Harry Potter Wiki
- Draco Malfoy, an occlumens.
- Occlumens - Harry Potter Wiki
- Severus Snape. Bellatrix Lestrange. Draco Malfoy.
- HPL: Occlumency
- Jul 10, 2003 A practitioner of Occlumency is referred to as an Occlumens.
- occlumens's Channel - YouTube
- Search. occlumens's Channel. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Title: The White Road
- Title: The White Road. Author: Would you believe the mpreg offspring of the Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge? No?
Occlumen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occlumen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshrishikesh mukherjee
wrigley field historic moments
cd and dvd packaging external link
dreaming of brother