A selection of articles related to occult science.
Original articles from our library related to the Occult Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Occult Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Occult Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occult Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Psychogeographers' landmark London Stone goes on show at last
- In the late 16th century, it was a famous local landmark rather than a locus of mystic or occult powers, he says.
- Book reviews: fiction from Zen Cho, China Miéville and Nick Hornby
- But as this is China Miéville (cyberpunk turned Kafkaesque conspirator turned science fiction yarnster), you may need several repeats to work out what exactly you have just heard.
- Science will never show us the root of all evil
- The hypothalamus area of his brain may trigger an impulse, but he retains the right either to obey that trigger or to deny its power. And to use the word “evil” in this connection is itself an admission of defeat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Occult Science Topics
Related searchesethiopian orthodox tewahedo church