A selection of articles related to occultists.
Original articles from our library related to the Occultists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Occultists.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Tarot
- The most fascinating collection of ancient secret lore, compressed into codes and symbols that are embedded into beautiful imagery, is what makes up the tarot. The true origins of the tarot, shrouded in mystery, are yet to be discovered. Occulists have tried...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Occultists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occultists books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHRISTIAN YOGA: Rooted in Hindu Occultism (Part 1)
- 1. CHRISTIAN YOGA: Rooted in Hindu Occultism (Part 1). By Chris Lawson.
- Yogi Philosophy Oriental Occultism
- FOURTEEN LESSONS in. Yogi Philosophy and. Oriental Occultism.
- Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism
- Occultism,” during a period of twelve months beginning with. October 1904 .
- MODERN ALCHEMY, OCCULTISM AND THE EMERGENCE OF
- occultism that ascribed deep significance to questions about the nature of matter .
- Straight Talk #54 Witnessing to an Occultist or Witch
- Do you feel intimidated about witnessing to occultists or witches? You needn't. witches or "Wiccans" (See note 3) are occultists with a religious bent.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Tasseomancy – Ulalume
- Some occultists practice it too. Whether it's by something from the telling of fortunes or the world of shadows, the twin sisters of the disarming folk-duo, Tasseomancy seem haunted on their new album.
- 'Red Shambhala': Telepathy, Mental Powers, Electronic Surveillance & Mysticism
- By John L. Murphy 12 August 2011 Why did early Bolsheviks sponsor expeditions for occultists obsessed with a Shangri-La? Russian historian of shamanism Andrei Znamenski answers this in his engaging study of characters caught up in an unlikely pairing.
- Letter: Silly to blame Christianity, or Islam, for acts that dishonor either
- They were occultists, devil worshippers who pretended to be catholics Some of them admitted that nazism was incompatible with Christianity. The Hitler youth sang a song which said "we have no need of Christian virtue; Adolph Hitler is our savior".
- Best-Selling Author and Grieving Mother Loses $20 Million to 'Psychics'
- best-selling author of Days of Gold, A Knight In Shining Armor, and almost 40 other works of literacha paid some $20 million to the Marks clan, a notorious family of fortune-tellers and occultists, to secure supernatural aid for her deceased son.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of occultists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of notable occultists and mystics.
- Occultism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- occult theory or practice : belief in or study of the action or influence of supernatural or supernormal powers. — oc·cult·ist \-tist\ noun.
- Theosophy : Occultism - by Annie Besant : AnandGholap.net
- [Page 1 ] H. P. BLAVATSKY defined Occultism as “the study of the Divine Mind in Nature”.
Related searchesempiricism empiricism in history
list of environment topics
hindu hindu people
party-list proportional representation
memento film sammy jankis
third estate the estates general