- In Karachi, some mosques and madressas have slowly but surely drifted away
- Maulana Attaur Rehman has been leading prayers at Farooqi Mosque in Kharadar, Karachi's old city area, for more than 20 years. He is the principal of Jamia Ahya ul Uloom, a madressah built in Sector 9/A, Baldia Town. He is considered a devout religious ...
- Could there be an attack in Cyprus? (Video)
- I find it difficult to understand why my presence in the UK concerns some people.
- Beloved War Veteran Commits Suicide
- When my son was hospitalized for testical cancer the guy gave up. HJe cared nothing, zero for the person, only for cannon fodder/ When that cannon fodder was no longer eligible he probably cursed. That was before the invasion - occupasion - of Iraq.
- Israeli-Palestinian Blame Game Is On, but the Outcome Is Known in Advance
- Both sides are practicing clever claims and crushing retorts, but basic reality will clinch it: Israel is the occupier and Palestinians are the occupied. Period. Chemi Shalev.
- Arab world on Netanyahu win: 'Israel voted for
- 3. Occupacion. Steve Gure, , Coconut Creek USA, (03.
Occupacion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occupacion books and related discussion.