A selection of articles related to occupational therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Occupational Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Occupational Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Occupational Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Occupational Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Should You Send Your Kids to Occupational Therapy?
- Occupational therapy's move well beyond its origins—to treating otherwise mainstream children—is a more recent phenomenon. Today's teachers may suggest OT because your child needs to learn his body's boundaries better—he bumps into things or ...
- Occupational therapy assistants help increase quality of life
- For most, getting dressed or making breakfast are normal, everyday responsibilities. However, common tasks such as these are considered major successes for certified occupational therapy assistants and their patients. Certified occupational therapy ...
- MultiModal Health creates VR games to boost occupational therapy for patients
- Get patients more engaged with their occupational therapy. The program is fairly simple. Patients play video games using Leap Motion sensors on Myo armbands, which sense muscle activity.
- Shore Regional Health welcomes new occupational therapist
- QUEENSTOWN — University of Maryland Shore Regional Health's Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services recently welcomed occupational therapist Erica Bowers to the outpatient rehab team. Bowers is introducing occupational therapy as a new outpatient ...
- Occupational Therapy of Delaware Opens in Milford
- After 22 years in Occupational Therapy, Tracy Dissinger decided it was time to open her own practice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Occupational Therapy Topics
history of south africa prehistory
fisher king celtic mythology