A selection of articles related to ocean acidification.
Original articles from our library related to the Ocean Acidification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ocean Acidification.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Ocean Acidification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ocean Acidification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ocean acidification: The other CO2 problem
- Scientists warn that our oceans are becoming more acidic, posing a threat to scallops, clams, young lobsters and even plankton — the building block for our marine food chain.
- Scientist Accuses The Times Newspaper of "Cherry Picking" on Ocean
- A major UN report said there was “high confidence” that ocean acidification “will increase for centuries if CO2 emissions continue, and will strongly affect marine ecosystems.
- Study: Ocean acidification stunting growth of coral reefs
- Ocean acidification caused by global warming is slowing growth of the world's coral reefs, a first-of-its-kind experiment found. Scientists altered ocean water in a coral reef near Australia to a level of acidity observed two centuries ago.
- Ocean acidification causes structural deformities in juvenile coral skeletons
- Rising atmospheric CO2 is causing the oceans to both warm and acidify, which could reduce the calcification rates of corals globally.
- Good news about ocean acidification! Important news about science.
- Summary: Good news is rare in the news (“if it bleeds, it leads”), but here's a twofer. First, ocean acidification is probably not certain doom, as we've been told.
Ocean Acidification Topics
greeting card dictionary
list of mnemonics history