A selection of articles related to ocean current.
Original articles from our library related to the Ocean Current. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ocean Current.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Ocean Current is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ocean Current books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Technology White Paper on Ocean Current Energy Potential on the
- Ocean Current Energy Potential on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf.
- Ocean Currents
- An ocean current is like a river in the ocean: water is flowing – traveling – from place to Historically, ocean currents have been very important for transportation.
- Ocean Currents Student Activity Book
- Ocean currents influence the weather in coastal areas.
- Ocean Current Technologies
- Harnessing the power of ocean currents. Technology overview.
Suggested News Resources
- Icelandic scientists discover new ocean current
- 25 (Xinhua) -- Two Icelandic scientists have discovered a deep-ocean current that flows along the Eurasian continental shelf off north Iceland, according to a report from Reykjavik on Thursday.
- Icelandic Scientists Discover New Ocean Current
- It is a deep ocean current which flows along the continental shelf off north Iceland. Langanes peninsula in northeast Iceland. Photo by Páll Stefánsson.
- State pushes ahead on ocean energy industry after tidal test success
- 10, capturing ocean current energy and tracking environmental impacts. Energy generated by the turbine was captured by energy storage technology from Boston-based FastCAP Systems. The technology was attached to a barge, on loan from Mass.
- 40-year-old experiment still lingers in the North
- The disc made it to Scotland after spinning in an ocean current by the North Pole for about a decade before it was spit through Fram Strait, UAF oceanographer Tom Weingartner said at the time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ocean Current | Home
- Aug 9, 2011 Ocean Current Surf Clothing. Myspace Facebook Youtube Ocean Current TV. Newswire Signup.
- Ocean Currents and Climate
- Ocean Currents are influenced by two types of forces. 1. Primary Forces--start the water 4.
- HowStuffWorks "How Ocean Currents Work"
- Ocean currents may be driven by tides, winds or differences in density. Learn how ocean currents affect marine transportation and nutrient cycling.
- Ocean Current Energy
- Ocean waters are constantly on the move.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.