A selection of articles related to ocean waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Ocean Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ocean Waves.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Ocean Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ocean Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Most ocean waves move independently of one another. Sometimes, though, they travel in groups. Waves within a group have the potential to share energy via a phenomenon called modulation instability, in which one wave grows at the expense of the others ...
- California Man Dies While Attempting to Rescue Wife From Ocean Waves | The
- A man in Pacifica, California, drowned this week while trying to save his wife who was swept out to sea by large waves. According to SF Gate, Larry Moore, 61, and his wife, 63-year-old Claudia Moore, had just finished enjoying a picnic and were walking ...
- New theory of deep-ocean sound waves may aid tsunami detection
- Researchers at MIT have now identified a less dramatic though far more pervasive source of acoustic-gravity waves: surface ocean waves, such as those that can be seen from a beach or the deck of a boat. These waves, known as surface-gravity waves, ...
- Sound Waves In Deep Ocean May Help Predict Tsunami
- The MIT researchers found that surface ocean waves are more persistent sources of acoustic-gravity waves. Also known as surface-gravity waves, these are the waves that can be observed from the shores or from a boat. While surface-gravity waves do not ...
- Man killed when big waves sweep four people off California jetty into ocean
- REDONDO BEACH, Calif. — A large wave swept four people off a Los Angeles County jetty as high surf pounded much of the California coast, leaving one man dead and his three companions seriously injured, authorities said. Redondo Beach firefighters ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.