A selection of articles related to ocean.
Original articles from our library related to the Ocean. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ocean.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Ocean is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ocean books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Volume of earth's Ocean
- cycle, ocean volume has not been re-examined in over 25 years. The main uncertainty associated with ocean volume is the mean ocean depth.
- Final Recommendations Of The Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force
- Part one. national Policy for the stewardshiP of the ocean, our coasts, and the Great lakes . The Value of the Ocean, Our Coasts, and the Great Lakes .
- Ocean Noise: Turn it down
- IFAW/NRDC video on ocean noise pollution narrated by Pierce Brosnan - 4 mins This report was written by Carol McKenna and the IFAW Ocean Noise Team.
Suggested News Resources
- Ocean View advances to Little League World Series championship
- Huntington Beach's Ocean View defeats Montana, its friends on and off the field, 11-2. Next up: Japan in the Little League World Series championship game. Pearce Kurth of Billings, Mont.
- Hurricane Irene moves back over open ocean
- A hotel facade ripped away and part of a pier fell into the ocean. In New Jersey, 1500 National Guard members fanned out across the state and Gov. Chris Christie said more than one million people living along the Jersey shore had evacuated.
- San Francisco slapped with lawsuit for Ocean Beach rock wall
- Stopgap measure: Environmental groups allege The City's rock wall at Ocean Beach violates the California Coastal Act.
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue swimmers rescue two in Ocean View
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue swimmers rescued two people and a cat Saturday when their 30-foot sailing vessel ran aground off Ocean View Beach in Norfolk, Va., during the onset of Hurricane Irene.
- Staycation: Ocean Key Resort, Key West, FLFloridan
- In my experience, there is one place on the island that surpasses all others in both regards – Ocean Key Resort at the famed Mallory Square.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ocean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An ocean (from Greek Ὠκεανὸς, "okeanos" Oceanus) is a major body of saline water, and a principal component of the hydrosphere.
- The Ocean Channel
- Presenting research updates, worldwide ocean data, and ecological information by means of articles, video, and interactive simulations.
- Ocean - World Religions Free Research Library
- Ocean - Library of World Religions, Flexible Free Research Software.
- Earth's Oceans - EnchantedLearning.com
- Oceans cover about 70% of the Earth's surface and contain roughly 97% of the Earth's water supply.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessikhism teachings
native american tribes
rate of natural increase