A selection of articles related to oceanography.
Original articles from our library related to the Oceanography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oceanography.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Oceanography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oceanography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Volume of earth's Ocean
- Oceanography Vol. 23, No.2.
- Oceanography. Merit Badge Workbook. This workbook can help you but you still need to read the merit badge pamphlet (book).
- The B.S.
- Introduction To Physical Oceanography
- 2.2 Eras of Oceanographic Exploration . 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Rare sea turtle saved from becoming a meal in Egypt
- After getting a tip, the inspectors rescued the 250-kilogram (550-pound) turtle from the butcher block and turned it over to the Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries. It now is on display at Alexandria's aquarium.
- Baja marine park revitalized by fishing ban
- 29 - A marine reserve at the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula has been declared the world's most robust marine reserve by scientists at California's Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- National Geographic's Enric Sala is a man on a mission
- A decade ago he was sitting in his office at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, Calif. — an academic perch with an idyllic view of the Pacific Ocean — as he unwrapped the brown paper that used to cover issues of National Geographic.
- Profile: Reddy Stayed Steady During Gulf Oil Spill
- The only problem was that not everyone chose to listen,” says John Kessler, an assistant professor of oceanography at Texas A&M University. Reddy is passionate about the mission of science, including a passion for being dispassionate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to the Oceanography section! This site is packed with exciting ocean facts and information. We've even included some cool naval discoveries.
- NASA Oceanography - NASA Science
- Apr 5, 2010 NASA has been observing the oceans from space for more than 20 years.
- Oceanography - ScienceDaily: Oceanography News
- 1 day ago Oceanography news. Learn about ocean currents, coastal erosion, sea level rising and other topics in physical oceanography.
- Oceanography Home
- The official magazine of the Oceanography Society aims to promote and chronicle all aspects of ocean science and its applications.