A selection of articles related to oceanography.
Original articles from our library related to the Oceanography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oceanography.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Oceanography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oceanography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Photo of the Week: Lunar Shadow
- Originally proposed and designed by researchers at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego in the 1990s, DSCOVR measures the solar energy reflected back to space by Earth as well as the infrared radiation emitted by the planet.
- Scripps Oceanography Director Named Science Envoy by US Department of State
- The United States Department of State has announced that five eminent scientists, including Margaret Leinen, director of Scripps Institution of Oceanography and vice chancellor of marine sciences at the University of California at San Diego, have begun ...
- European oceanography satellite rides Russian rocket into orbit
- Soaring into the night sky over a guarded Russian military base, a 1.2-ton European satellite rocketed into orbit Tuesday to regularly measure how the world's oceans and ice sheets respond to climate change and drive global weather patterns. Valued at ...
- A Peculiar Oceanography
- WHEN YOU HEAR someone arguing that scientific knowledge is limited, you could be excused for expecting to find a creationist or a tobacco industry spokesperson. Instead, here we have a distinguished Ivy League physicist contending that science gives us ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.