A selection of articles related to oceans.
Original articles from our library related to the Oceans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oceans.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- (Sumerian) The Sumerians believed that the oceans on the surface of the world were paralled by hidden, cthonic seas located in vast chambers deep within the earth. Abzu is the primordial Lord of these Inner Waters. His name is the root behind the modern word &...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- (Sumerian) Lord of the underworld seas which parallel the surface oceans, and hence master of artisanship, secret craft, magick, and inner wisdom. He seems to have been involved in ordering and regulating all the myriad functionings of the human (ie....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
Oceans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oceans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oceans of Plastic
- The oceans are the most magnificent, diverse and abundant ecosystem on the planet, and every day they are facing attack in the form of plastic, toxic chemicals and waste which is extremely damaging to marine life, plants and habitats.
- Bail out the oceans to stop sea level rise? Let's talk about it
- Of course, extracting some fraction of the oceans as if the planet were a flooded bathtub and dumping it in Antarctica like it's a big bucket is an extreme idea.
- Infographic: Plastics not the Only Waste Polluting the Oceans
- Waste is entering our oceans at an alarming rate causing destruction in its wake. Did you know that enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the earth 4 times?
- Album Review: OCEANS OF SLUMBER Winter
- Enter prog metal powerhouse Oceans of Slumber. A relatively young band, this Houston-based sextet gets it. Consisting of guitarists Anthony Contreras and Sean Gary, bassist Keegan Kelly, synth player Uaeb Yelsaeb, drummer Dobber Beverly and vocalist ...
Related searchestrombone notation
palatal lateral approximant italian
afghan independence day
meaning of dreams about boss
insult categories of insults
garden of eden