- Awareness about assistive technology for people with disability is very less
- Providing assistive technology to the end-user through educational institutions is a major challenge. Techshare India brings together assistive technology solution makers under one roof. Shahid Akhter | ETHealthWorld | 29 February 2016, 9:00 AM IST.
- Open | How to Build a TimesMachine
- After doing this for every article in a single day's issue, we ended up with a bucket of scanned print articles OCRed with tesseract, and a bucket of articles from the full text archive.
- Video: Inside The Enormous Vault Where NYC's Oldest Records Are Stashed
- On a recent Wednesday afternoon, the Commissioner of the Department of Records & Information Services led two reporters down a flight of stairs, through a glass door, and past a sign that warned "Restricted Area...Employees Only.
- The Rise of Phone Reading
- Last fall, Andrew Vestal found himself rocking his baby daughter, Ada, back to sleep every morning between 3 a.m. and 5 a.
Ocred is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ocred books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary call
kevin trudeau fda
tuxtla gutirrez flora
voice of the martyrs history
agincourt ontario history