- Nobel's explosive recipe for peace
- Octanitrocubane, for example, is a cube of carbon atoms, each attached to nitrogen and oxygen. Carbon prefers to make structures with an angle of 109 degrees between each atom (as in a diamond), rather than the right angles it is forced into here.
- DRDO develops super explosive
- The compound is Octa-Nitro-Cubane and it is rated four times more powerful than RDX and some 15 times more powerful than the average explosives used by the forces. The ICL-20 looks like limestone or a grainy talcum powder.
- DRDO lab develops powerful explosive CL-20
- CL-20 or Octa-Nitro-Cubane is a Nitramine class of explosive 15 times as powerful as HMX, His/Her Majesty Explosive or High Melting Explosive or Octogen, a Defence ministry spokesperson said. The HMX itself is more than four times as potent as the ...
- Opinion: Bench Monkey
- Molecules like octanitrocubane are mostly interesting as high explosives, as they pack the most bang for your buck.
- Drones, centrales nucléaires. Catastrophes à venir ?
- L'octanitrocubane est l'explosif le plus puissant jamais créé, on en a produit que quelques grammes. Il est 2,7 fois plus puissant que le TNT. Désolé mais 100 fois plus puissant en chimique pas possible.
Octanitrocubane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octanitrocubane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesauto insurance dictionary
abs-cbn list of subsidiaries
atreyu magazine cover compilations
mediterranean recluse spider
music of peru native peruvian music
cross-dressing in greek mythology