- Acronym Finder: ONC stands for Octanitrocubane (explosive) abbreviation to define. abbreviation word in meaning location.
- On the detonation parameters of octanitrocubane
- of Octanitrocubane. A. M.
- 157-04 (1-22-00) Powerful explosive blasts onto scene
- Jan 22, 2000 the synthesis of octanitrocubane, a compound that could be one of the most powerful nonnuclear explosives known. Philip E.
- New Energetic Materials
- Octanitrocubane belongs to the same group of cage compounds as CL-20. Octanitrocubane was synthesized only recently.
- המדע מאחורי Deus Ex: זה באמת עובד?
- שמעתם פעם על Octanitrocubane? כנראה שלא, כי 200 גרם מהחומר הזה יכולים להשמיד מטוס מסחרי. אאוץ'...
- Octanitrocubane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Octanitrocubane (molecular formula: C8(NO2)8) is a powerful high explosive that , like TNT, is shock-insensitive (not readily detonated by shock).
- Octanitrocubane: Easier said than done
- Mar 20, 2001 Some chemists once thought that octanitrocubane, potentially the world's most powerful non-nuclear explosive, would be impossible to create.
- Octanitrocubane - YouTube
- May 23, 2007 Octanitrocubane is one of the most powerful conventional explosives known to human, almost twice as effective as TNT.
- It Has Come To My Attention: Octanitrocubane - The most powerful
- Apr 5, 2006 Octanitrocubane - The most powerful explosive. Carbons like to form bonds with angles of 109 degrees, like the bonds in diamonds.
- Octanitrocubane - Reciprocal Net Common Molecule
- Layman's explanation: Octanitrocubane is believed to be one of the worlds most energetic substances known.
Octanitrocubane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octanitrocubane books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.