- Should One of the Four New Chemical Elements Be Named "africanium"?
- And I am also aware of how there is another petition going around for one of the new elements to be named "octarine," after the color of magic in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books.
- Petition to name new element after Sir Terry Pratchett close to reaching 50000
- “Octarine, in the Discworld books, is known as the colour of magic, which forms the title of Pratchett's first ever Discworld book.
- The Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett review – the much-loved author's last
- Painting of Discworld by Josh Kirby. Photograph: Other. I started to read Pratchett out of a need for other worlds as well as the one I lived in.
- Is Seattle Silicon Valley's Next Favorite Stop?
- Editor's Note: Hadi Partovi is a technology investor and entrepreneur and is the co-founder and chief executive of the Seattle-based nonprofit Code.org. Rich Barton, Glenn Kelman, Ed Lazowska, and Ari Steinberg contributed to writing this.
- Fans demand 'Lemmium' periodic table tribute
- Inevitably, and agreeably, an online petition is demanding that one of the four heavy metal elements coming soon to an engorged periodic table near you be named "Lemmium", in honour of recently departed Motörhead frontman Ian Fraser Kilmister, aka ...
Octarines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octarines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescyclotron how the cyclotron works
o sole mio the story of o sole mio
dream dictionary rage
dream symbol refrigerator